Why The Legacy Center?
Catalyze & Manage Career Change | Create New Opportunities | Leverage Your Past |Change Jobs | Lead Small Business Start-up, Growth, Innovation & Exit | Experience Less Stress | Find More Joy | Do What Matters | Lead Bettter Organizations and Lives!
OUR MISSION is to help you BEGIN AGAIN, create CHANGE THAT MATTERS, TAKE ACTION and……..SUSTAIN YOUR SUCCESS !
Our Clients are Confident, Significant and oh, so Happy LEADERS OF THEIR FUTURE!
1) BEGIN AGAIN: Get your career or small business back on track. Prepare for or navigate retirement. Learn to leverage your past to create a new future! Through individual or small group coaching you will be READY to move forward-on your terms!
2) CREATE CHANGE THAT MATTERS: Now that you’re ready to Begin Again, it’s time to get creative. Would you like to explore self-employment, a career change or go back to school? Our clients have changed careers, started businesses, relocated, joined non-profit boards, gone back to school, completed home-improvement projects, and so much more! Whether you have too many ideas or none at all, we’ll help you to focus and create so that you KNOW what your new future looks and feels like and you’re ready to step in!
3) TAKE ACTION & SUSTAIN YOUR SUCCESS: Starting over is a daunting but exciting task. Doing the above work does no good if you’re not ready to take action. We help you to create an evolutionary strategic plan, take the first steps, learn from them, readjust if necessary and then take the next steps. You will EVOLVE & SUSTAIN your success by 1) assuming that you will continue to learn and change, 2) be supported by The Legacy Center in the form of ongoing coaching/training and small group masterminding.
CONTACT US TODAY if you are
- Retiring or semi-retired and looking for a New Beginning
- In career transition wanting to explore career and/or entrepreneurial change
- Working, know that there is “more”, and want to explore change on your terms
- A business owner who wants to better LEAD their growing your business
- A later stage business owner that is preparing to exit and is looking for “What Next”
- A professional that serves the above clientele
- In need of speakers or trainers to motivate and empower Change That Matters