First 100 Days
The beginning is a delicate time.
Opening line from Dune, the movie
CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve accepted a new position. You’re buying a franchise. You’ve decided to finally launch your consulting practice. You’ve been invited onto the board of a large non-profit. You’re stepping into your New Beginning-for real!
You’ve traveled to this point by
- Leaving your past behind
- Becoming Change Ready
- Finding your New Beginning Point
- Making a decision to step into your new future
The First 100 Days of anything new are critical to long-term success. As a new hire there is a 25% chance of losing or leaving your new job within the first year. If you start a business you have a 50/50 shot at making it to year two. Retirees experience a spike in heart attacks and divorces in the first year of retirement.
Those are risky odds!
We’ll help you to successfully and sustainably step into your New Beginning: job, business, retirement, location, etc., with a renewed sense of significance and confidence! You will NOT BE ALONE in your First 100 Days!
In the First 100 Days program you will
- have a personal coach and advisor
- create a strategic action plan
- learn to evolve your plan
- manage stress
- leverage your strengths
- minimize your weaknesses
- learn and practice appropriate “change leadership” skills such as active listening, relationship building, team building, communication, networking, personal branding, etc.
- be invited to our Get It Done program if you start a business
Are you ready to begin your First 100 Days and become more